INN KENNEBUNKPORT : KENNEBUNKPORT
Inn kennebunkport : Hotel on the strand.
- Kennebunkport is a town in York County, Maine, United States. The population was 3,720 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Portland-South Portland-Biddeford Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
Kennebunkport Maine July 2007: The Bush secret service boats are behind the yachts.
Walking on the beach at Kennebunkport, Maine (1/21/06).
art deco hotel
madeira island hotels
marble tower hotel
de l horloge hotel avignon
mayfair hotel uk
nassau beach hotel bahamas
plaza motor motel
bed and breakfasts kansas
az hotel deals
Post a comment